NU-LAX SUMMER WELLNESS FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY (PROMOTION)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Orchard Manufacturing Co. Pty Ltd (ABN 21 006 445 898) of 37 Enterprise Dr, Rowville VIC 3178. Contact: (03) 9040 5000.
2. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any updates to these Terms and Conditions will be published on the Promoter’s website at bit.ly/Nu-Lax. It is the entrant’s responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions for updates regularly.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents only aged 18 and over.
4. The following persons are ineligible to enter the Promotion or win the prize for themselves or on behalf of any other person:
- office holders, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter;
- any nominee, retailer or supplier associated with the Promotion;
- immediate family members of persons listed in (a) and (b) where ‘immediate family members’ means any of the following: spouse (including a de facto spouse), ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step- brother, step-sister or first cousin, whether or not they live in the same household as the person listed in (a) or (b).
5. The Promotion commences at 5pm (AEST) on 11/11/2021 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 18/11/2021 (Promotion Period).
How to enter
6. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, during the Promotion Period an entrant must comment on NU-LAX’s competition post, posted to the NU-LAX Instagram and Facebook pages (posted on 11/11/2021) or on NU-LAX’s Instagram and Facebook ad, commenting in 25 words or less, your favourite summer pick-me-up and why. There is no limit to the amount of entries an entrant can submit as long as the entrant meets these Terms and Conditions, however, an entrant can only be selected once to win.
7. 10 prize packs are available (one prize pack per winning entrant). Each prize pack includes The Pamper Gift Card valued at $100, and 1 x NU-LAX Digestive Fat Blocker 90g.
8. The total prize pool value is $1500.00.
Draw & claiming prizes
9. Entrants will be chosen by 5pm (AEST) on 25/11/2021 by Hotglue Pty Ltd, 14 Harvey Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121, on behalf of the Promoter. The entrants will be judged and selected on creativity (game of skill).
10. The entrants will be notified by a direct response to their comment by NU-LAX on the NU-LAX Facebook or Instagram post on26/11/2021.
11. To claim a prize, entrants must private message NU-LAX on Facebook or Instagram with their full name and contact details including email and mobile number within 2 business days of being notified they have won. PO Boxes will not be accepted.
12. If an entrant fails to respond to NU-LAX via private Facebook or Instagram message within 2 business days of notification of winning, they will be deemed ineligible and a new entrant will be chosen by the Promoter at their discretion.
13. Prizes will be sent out to the entrants within 28 days of being notified of winning the Promotion, delivered to the postal address provided. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that their details, including their full name and postal address details are correct when supplied.
14. The prize must be taken as offered and is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The value of the total prize pool is accurate as at the commencement of this Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by an entrant or any other party if a prize (or any part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an entry and the eligibility of an entrant (including their identity, age, place of residence and proof of purchase), and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion (acting reasonably), to determine the identity and eligibility of the entrant. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or who behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion, or who engages in conduct which is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
17. Entries must not include any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent, objectionable or inappropriate (which includes any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing).
18. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion, including the selection of any winner and the criteria applied by the Promoter in determining the winners, is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize. The Prize value in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian dollars and include Australian GST where applicable.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, pandemic, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non Excludable Guarantees).
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
Privacy and use of entrant’s information
24. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Each entrant agrees to completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability in connection with this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice, along with the winning posted image, in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
27. Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the Promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by contacting the Promoter or unsubscribing from email communications. The Promoter may continue to provide entrants with information for an indefinite period unless and until advised otherwise by the entrant.
28. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. The Promoter’s privacy policies (being the Privacy Statement and Privacy Collection Statement) are available on the Promoter’s website at https://nu-lax.com/terms-of-use/